Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, July 10, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Hello everyone! It is nice to write for you again:)

Do you know what does T.G.I.F. mean? It means: Thank God It’s Friday! Actually it is very common phrase in the USA, especially at Friday:) With this phrase people express their relief at the end of the work week.

Friday is a great day for and thinking about relaxation at the weekend. This day is not intending for serious information. So, I decided to begin a new rubric called “T.G.I.F” at My English Webmarks!

Since today every Friday I am going to publish different funny stuff about the English language, and learning English language, and English people and so on, and so forth :)

I hopу you will enjoy it!

Today’s video: “Do You Speak English?” by BBC comedy



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment